Monday, March 9, 2009
Project Meeting #6
This afternoon I went back to school in order to finish the last of the recordings. The student who had been absent was there, so I now have audio for every student who is participating in the project. Today I also had time to rerecord a few voiceovers so that I may improve the quality of the recordings. Since I had already completed most of the editing prior to this visit, after just a few adjustments I was able to export the final video. When the kids went to gym class, I let my cooperating instructor preview the movie and I did a test run with the projector/speaker set up. Everything ran perfectly and I am officially all set up for Project Night on the 11th. I hope to go in that afternoon as well so that the students may preview their work. I think the project has turned out really well, and I know that the students are proud of what they have completed so far... and anxious to see the whole thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment