We had a majority of students and their families attend Project Night, and I was happy with the great turnout. We were able to reserve the computer lab, which has an even bigger projection screen, which was great since the room was quite full. I briefly introduced the project and then turned it over to my students to explain what they did in the project and why. We then watched the film together (twice, because some families came in a little late) and I got a chance to talk with many of the parents. Many of them want a copy so I will be emailing a .mov and .wmv version out to them as soon as I get a complete email list.
Overall, the project has been a great experience for both me and the kids and I am sad that it has come to an end. I am glad it was so successful, and that the kids enjoyed their time working on the project.
No comments:
Post a Comment