Today students continued working on their learning goal narrative. I gave each child a template to aid in the writing process and all students were able to complete between 3 and 6 sentences on their goal. McKenna came in as an aid to the literacy centers block as I was substituting today and knew I may need an extra hand to get my project completed and ensure that all other students were remaining on task. (Thanks McKenna!) Students also practiced reading and reciting their narrative so that they may be ready to record next week. Today was a very productive block and we are on schedule for the project.
The same two students were absent again today, so I am hoping to leave behind materials so that they may participate in the project. Next week I will begin working with students individually using iMovie. The students seem very excited about the project and have expressed how proud they are that their work will be a part of a "real movie".
I also received the last disclaimer form today so 20 out of my 22 students will be completing the project in full.
No comments:
Post a Comment